Friday, July 12, 2013

On the last leg of the journey

After a lovely visit with Family in Oklahoma and Texas, we hit the road in earnest the day before yesterday. We drove through Texas and Arkansas the first day, and ended the night in Memphis Tennessee. We drove through Tennessee all day yesterday and camped out on the border on Tennessee and Virginia. If things go according to plan, we should make it to Maryland tonight, which is our final destination (We'll be staying there until we can find a house in Delaware)
Thank you all for your prayers during this time, we really appreciate them! I have been waiting to blog til I. would post pictures, but blogger doesn't like my phone and won't let me upload, so when we are a little  more settled, I will try to post just a picture post.

- Lissa

No comments:

Post a Comment