Monday, August 5, 2013

Pictures!

I decided the easiest way to share past pictures would be to upload them to picasa,  so here is that album.
Moving Across the country

https://picasaweb.google.com/113103332394584513386/MovingAcrossTheCountry
I'll try to put actual pictures on posts from now on though! I've added just a few of my favorites to this post, and I hope to have another post up tomorrow.
~Elissa
Virginia was insanely beautiful!
From Moving Across the country
If you have to have a flat tire, Virginia is the place to be stranded! :)


Seeing the Shenandoah Valley was probably one my very favorite parts of our trip!
From Moving Across the country

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!

    The album wont show up for me though! I clicked on the link and it says "Sorry, that page was not found."

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about the link Genevieve. I'm trying to figure out how to get it to work. I've got all the settings to public, but it just won't seem to work :(

    ReplyDelete